FABcast



Sunday, August 29, 2021

Baptizing two of my children!


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth" 3 John 1:4.  Seriously!
 
I had the privilege of baptizing two of my children. Their testimonies were incredible. Ryder's goal was to be closer to God and Jacelle wanted to come up out of the water a new person in Jesus. 

She said she wanted to die to her old self and come up a new person. Before I dunked her she said, "bye mom!" EPIC! I went down with my kids because we agreed we're all breaking generational curses/familial sin patterns and want to pave the way for the future of Barengs!
 
Grateful for our Heritage Christian Fellowship family! 
(@heritagesc www.heritagesc.org)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTM-bFlA5hPTKFkr7ZyGGLVMfPwg0n-xFOCQ1o0/

No comments: