FABcast



Saturday, April 28, 2007

What is Free-Grace Theology and Lordship Salvation?

Free-Grace theology refers to a belief that a changed life does not necesarrily follow salvation.
This view states that a changed life CAN be evidence of one's salvation, but it is not THE test. Works, righteous living, or any conformity to Christ comes from knowing the WORD and applying it.

Lordship Salvation
teaches that a changed life naturally follows salvation. This view teaches that works and righteous living IS an indication that one has been justified. Works, righteous living and any conformity to Christ comes from being regenerated and indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

4 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Hey, this is an exciting discovery.

I really liked the Forallbelievers.org website and linked to it, but it seemed to stop being updated.

Is this blog a continuation of the website?

RBAR said...

The website will be updated periodically. The blog was added for interaction purposes. Thanks!

Lou Martuneac said...

Dear Ryan & Janette:

This is of course late coming your blog, but important.

I found your blog on one of my Google searches. If you visit my blog you will see I have a great many articles on Lordship Salvation. I have also written and documented a great deal in regard to the Free Grace movement, especially the extremist Grace Evangelical Society faction of the FG movement.

You can read articles by various writers at my blog on both issues that may be very helpful to you. Give my blog a visit, scroll through some of the Labels to various issues in both debates. In Defense of the Gospel

Kind regards,


LM

Jonathan Perreault said...

Hi Ryan and Janette,

I am a free grace advocate myself. I look forward to reading your upcoming posts.

JP